Enjoy shopping on TunerStop.com with these great return policy features:
Full Refunds -
If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied. Refunds will only be made to the original mode of payment.
Authenticity Guarantee -
If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid. Refunds will only be made to the original mode of payment.
How does Return Policy Work?
To initiate a return request, you must send an email request to email@example.com ensure to send pictures and reasoning for the return of the purchased items, a customer service representative will review the request and will initiate the refund after the item has been picked up. Please note: Products with a no return policy may not be returned and refunds will only be made to the original mode of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Q. How do I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return the item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. You must first take pictures of the damaged/defective items and send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org , a customer service representative will review the request and will initiate the refund after the item has been picked up. Please note: Refunds will only be made through the original mode of payment.
• Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund, images of the received item maybe required to initiate any refund.
• Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
1. Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 14 days from delivery.
2. Product has been opened and taken out of original packaging.
3. Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
4. Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
5. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
6. Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
7. Tires or wheels once mounted onto the wheel or tire are non returnable.
8. Clearance items.
9. Custom painted or custom made wheels.
• Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
Orders can be cancelled before you receive the order has been shipped email and a refund will immediately be issued to the original mode of payment.
Orders cancelled after shipping confirmation has been received, all orders are subject to a cancellation and restocking fee. The restocking fee amounts to 20% of the order value in the case of wheels and a 100AED restocking fee for tires.
• Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In the event of fitment, flaw or defect pictures may be necessary to complete your request. You should return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
• Q. How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement, depending on individual’s bank process.
• Q. Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
Yes, subject to restocking fees.
• Q. I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it.
• Q. What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging. Packaging should be the same as when it was delivered to you.